Prices and Services
Resume and/or Interviewing Workshops for schools, civic centers, churches, senior organizations, moms returning to work, women new to the workforce, small groups, or companies going through restructuring and helping employees find new jobs. Request a quote for your workshop.
Phone consultation and resume evaluation via email and phone (email or fax your resume to me and I follow-up with a phone consult) $30 for 30 minutes.
- We set a mutually acceptable time for a phone call within 48 hours after I receive your resume and confirm payment. (not counting weekends and holidays)
- Please note: This does not include creating a resume. The purpose of this call is to offer an evaluation of your resume and discuss what type of approach will be most beneficial to your job search.
- This phone consultation is not the same phone consultation included when you hire me to do your resume. That call is included in the resume price. If you only want a phone consultation or want to talk now, but you aren’t ready to hire me, this is an inexpensive way to get an evaluation.
Current resume evaluation and grammar/spell check only, no rewrites or reformatting $40
- Note: If you decide to do a new resume after the evaluation and edit, this payment will be applied toward the cost of the new resume!
Student Resume $50
- Students include High School, 2-yr and 4 yr College Grads (any age), and 0-2 yrs job experience
Professional Resume* $150
- Over 2 years employment history, professionals, career changes, workforce re-entry
- Discount of 30% for people over 55 and people who are currently unemployed
Updates and New Versions of resumes for returning customers
- $40 – Students
- $95 – Professionals
Cover Letter $45
Thank You Letter $35
Turnaround time is usually 3-4 working days.
- The actual time depends on your availability (how fast you respond and your ability to spend the time needed) to discuss your project, along with your ability to provide complete information in a timely manner. The resume or package is usually complete quickly after I receive your information, which includes the completed questionnaire, follow-up information I request, and a phone consultation.
- If you are unable or unwilling to complete the questionnaire, you may email or fax your current resume and arrange a phone interview. To give you the level of service you expect, the interview requires you to be prepared to allow whatever time is needed to complete the information we normally obtain from the questionnaire, as well as any additional information needed to make your resume shine.
- Clients who are disabled and unable to complete the online questionnaire may email for a printable form and/or request a call.
- Sorry, I don’t call or create a resume without a confirmed payment.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. I can proudly say I’ve never been asked for a refund!
You provide information through the questionnaire, your current resume (if you have one), and an in-depth phone consultation. After your resume is drafted, you proofread it and make as many changes as you wish during that review. Next, when the changes you request are complete, you have another opportunity to review it. I proofread it several times too. When all corrections are made and agreed upon, your resume is complete.
*I offer special expertise in developing IT resumes that obtain offers from HP, Intuit, IBM, GMAC, major banks, and more.