Coaching by phone or Zoom – $50 for 30 minutes, $75 for one hour with a resume review
What happens during a coaching session?
- Interview preparation coaching includes providing resources, discussing and role-playing interview questions, and handling delicate topics. such as illegal questions, being fired, lengthy unemployment, appropriate dress for today’s market, as well as addressing your personal questions and concerns.
- Not sure what you want to do? Can’t find the right career? I have many resources to help you evaluate choices and discover your passion.
- Need help figuring out how to get better balance and more out of your life and your career?
- Packages of multiple coaching sessions can be customized at a lower rate per hour.
You receive professional coaching service with a commitment to detail and deadlines. I’m a Certified Master Life Coach with a special focus on career selection and development. No judgment. Just friendly preparation.
In addition, I’m a Certified Health and Nutrition Coach. Why? Because your health and stamina play a big role in career success too.
Credit cards are accepted through PayPal.
3 Quick Resume & Interview Tips
- Many lists of sample interview questions are available online. Do a search for interview questions. Then, do mock interviews with a friend. If you are transitioning or have a difficult problem to overcome, please talk to me about coaching you. Single sessions and mini-sessions are available.
- If a resume service makes changes that make you uncomfortable, don’t accept it and don’t use it. Employers check references and do background checks. Some services make changes that can get you fired later for omission or misstatement. Better to be out of the money than the job. If you are in this position, talk to me. I’ll do my best to fix the problem at the lowest possible cost.
- If you hire another resume writer, hire one that will take time to talk to you in-depth, as well as gather written information. Each resume is a custom project. Your career is unique, and your resume should be too.